Here are some indications or practical advice for getting to the Tourism in Aubrac territory depending on your means of transport.
by the road
- A 75 – N9 North Exit Saint-Flour n°28 towards Chaudes-Aigues/Espalion.
- A 75 – N9 Exit Aumont-Aubrac n°35 towards Nasbinals or Saint-Urcize.
- A 75 – N9 Sud exit Sévérac le Château n°42, direction Rodez N88, Laissac D28, Espalion D921 or D987 Aubrac.
- A 20 from the west then join the main roads to the east.
- D921 – Road between Espalion and Chaudes-Aigues (Cantal)
- D987 – Road between Saint-Côme-d'Olt and Nasbinals (Lozère)
- D904 – Road from Entraygues-sur-Truyère
- D600 – Road from Raulhac (Cantal)
- Rodez station (towards Toulouse, Paris, Millau, Brive)
- Saint-Flour station (towards Clermont-Ferrand)
- Aumont-Aubrac station (Clermont-Ferrand-Béziers line)
- Aurillac train station
Regional bus services
- Line Lio Rodez – Espalion – Laguiole – Sainte-Geneviève-sur-Argence (1 outward, 1 return per day from Monday to Friday).
- Saint-Chély-d'Aubrac-Espalion line (1 outward, 1 return per day from Monday to Friday during school term). Stop at Place du Foirail in Saint-Chély-d'Aubrac.
- Aurillac Mur-de-Barrez line.
- Line Rodez Mur-de-Barrez.
- Chaudes-Aigues / Saint-Flour line.
Do you need a transport company for an organized trip, school or association transport? This Saint-Amans-des-Côts company ensures your trips in France and abroad.
- Airport Rodez-Marcillac : daily connections to Paris.
- Aurillac Troncquieres Airport