Come and enjoy a moment of calm and partage around a good meal wilderness at our picnic areas. At Waterside, surrounded by nature, with view or near a playground, here is a selection of ideas for places to share good times with family or friends.
- Le Couderc, picnic tables, games for children at Alps
- Burons lake and Brieu in Canton
- The fairground of Lacalm
- On the banks of the Argence in Orlhaguet
- The Vignotte lake (tables and barbecue) and the Sarrans belvedere in Sainte-Geneviève-sur-Argence
- the Courderc to Vines
Aire de pique-nique du plan d’eau de Ste-Geneviève-sur-Argence
on the carladez
- By the river at La Prade in Bromat
- At the Fage lake in Lacroix-Barrez (source and barbecue)
- In the Parc de la Corette or around the church of Saint Thomas of Canterbury with a beautiful panorama of the Monastery of Saint Claire, of the Plomb du Cantal and the glacial valley of the Bromme or on the esplanade of the castle in Mur-de-Barrez
- On the path of the imaginary "De Feu et de Vent", (about 20 minutes after having taken the path) after having met Blaise the Dragon, you arrive in a clearing shaded by pines, "L'air Marine" at Murols
- In the heart of the village of Taussac
- On the Place des Tilleuls in Therondels
- At the water's edge of Sarrans lake, in the meadow on the tip of the peninsula in Laussac
- On the outskirts of the Château de Valon, a remarkable site in the heart of the Gorges de la Truyère or a stone's throw from the village square or in the garden which provides access to the château from Light
Aire de pique-nique à Brommat – dans le parc de la Maison Forte
Aire de pique-nique dans le jardin de l’église de Mur-de-Barrez
around the village of laguiole
- On the Esplanade des Cognes (tables and games for children) at Cassuejouls
- In the forest of Devez, several picnic tables (close to access to the forest along the paths)
- On the esplanade of the fort, on the place du Taureau and at the Bouyssou ski resort in Laguiole
- Around Lac des Galens in Soulages-Bonneval (3 areas including one with games for children)
Take advantage of the landscaped spaces.
- On the village square, in Lasbros or in Viala at Condom d'Aubrac
- At the entrance to the village of Saint-Chély-d'Aubrac or in Bonnefon
- At the entrance to the village of Ségales arriving by Saint-Côme-d'Olt or on the church square
To enjoy the breathtaking views of the Truyère gorges and unspoiled natural areas.
- At the playgrounds of Campouriez or Volonzac
- On the shores of Lake Saint-Gervais in Saint-Symphorien-de-Thenieres
- On the site of Bes-Bedene, rocky outcrop overlooking the gorges, breathtaking view
- Lauradiol at Campoured
- At the bowling alley or in front of the church of Florentin-la-Capelle
- At the playgroundHuparlac
- At the Pic du Castel or on the Laux botanical trail in Montezic
- At the Sangayrac lake or on the shores of the Selves lake (drowned road) at Saint-Amans-des-Côts
You will like…
Was this content useful to you?
Thank you for taking the time to let us know that this content was helpful to you. Your encouragement is essential to us, and your feedback allows us to improve.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know that this content was not helpful to you. We're sorry about that.
Share this content
Share this content